Paralyzed Veterans of America – Texas Chapter volunteers do invaluable work that makes a real difference to veterans and their communities.
Volunteering can change your life, too. Why is it so rewarding?
- Volunteers make their communities a better place to live.
- You can work for an organization and mission you believe in.
- Having a positive impact on others feels great.
- You can meet new people and develop new leadership skills.
- Family volunteering lets you spend time with loved ones while helping others.
- Volunteering is fun!
Start Volunteering Today
Becoming a Paralyzed Veterans volunteer has never been easier. Simply sign up below and we will email you volunteer opportunities as they become available.